Thursday, July 10, 2014

Eastern Summer

So this is my first blog post, and I'm quiet excited about it yet I don't know what to say. I've moved to New England the beginning of this year and it has been quiet an experience to say the least. I began taking my son "Santi" to swim class, so I've began to chit chat with people and everyone always asks 'what I think of the weather?'. Hmmmm let's see, it's too cold in winter and too hot in summer. However, I feel summer is an extremely pretty sight to witness. There is so much vibrant color, so many flowers, and the water just seems to be so bright. It's like looking at it all with a Nikon lens.  For now, I'll try to experience what it is to live in this part of the coast second by second and I will definitely try to plan small getaways to places like Martha's vineyard and Nantucket in MA.



This is a picture of us when we went to Peak's Island.




No comments:

Post a Comment