Monday, July 14, 2014

ULTA/Drugstore Haul

So yesterday, considering that the ULTA sale is coming close to an end, I decided to head on over and pick up some shampoos and conditioners I've been craving in order to help my hair grow and become stronger. Back story is I've been doing highlights now for about a year or so, and it has really started to take a toll on my locks. Anyway, long story short I picked up not only that but a huge array of products I've been craving, even got something for my little guy.  
Thank you for reading, it's a long list of products. Will blog and review in near future.




  
Hair Products



  Joico K-Pak: Shampoo & conditioner. This is color therapy so it'll really help with the washed off color.

  L'oreal Elnett Satin: Hairspray with UV filter, to protect hair when out and about from UV rays.

  Bastite: Dry Shampoo| you're really supposed to wash your hair as less often as possible, and a way for it to feel fresh is with this product. {pssst it smells delicious}

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump, Flip it Over, Weather Proof: mainly all the products needed to keep hair looking sexy in this northeastern humidity.

Lee Stafford Frizz OFF & Hair Growth Treatment : The Frizz off spray is a keratin blow dry smoothing spray {let's just say anything with keratin is amazeballs, including the it's 10 miracle leave-in with keratin}, I'm really excited to use the hair growth, I've been trying to make myself believe I have to buy extensions but if my hair can grow with this, it'll a less expensive solution.

AG Colour Savour Shampoo: I actually didn't realize that I got this. I was so excited I confused it with what I really wanted which is a sterling silver toning shampoo, and what it does is that it's a blue shampoo you use 1-2 twice a week depending on colour, and it keeps your locks from looking orange/yellow. {got a free $3 worth pump, and all liter bottles are only $15.99 til July 26th}

Circle of Friends Swimmers Shampoo: My little guy has been going to swim class, so after all I got myself i found it to be appropriate to get him something, and from ULTA this was just about right. {it's tearless}

Facial Products

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox & Seriously Shine Free: I've never really been a fan of mud mask, but with all this humidity and sweat I feel like I have to use products to cleanse my face really well and not clog any of my mores creating issues with my skin. So I got an ultra-cleansing mud mas, and an oil-free moisturizer. 

NIP + FAB Frown Fix : So, this targets wrinkles, crow's feet and laugh lines {my target}, you're supposed to see results within 10 minutes so I'm stoked.

Dr. Lin Acne Spot Corrector: I've been needing something in my life like this for the past I don't know how many years. The last time I had something like this was when my mom sold AVON probably 10 years ago, and it worked miracles on my skin. Because randomly I get one-three small bumps on my face, I decided this will be a good product to try and see how fast they dry off.

Makeup

bareMinerals BARESKIN: I've been dying to try this because the humidity and heat make me feel so yucky with other foundations, but I still need coverage. I'm yet to try it out but I've heard amazing things about it. {got mine in Bare Nude 09}

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: I've been using the IT Cosmetics brow power universal eyebrow pencil which comes in like a taupe color and blends really well whether I've colored my eyebrow or not. However, I have all Anastasia products for my brows, such as the dipbrow pomade, the tinted brow gel, the clear brow gel, and the powder duo. Hence it's time to give this raved about product a go!

LORAC Back to Bronze Collection: So I was looking at the alter ego lipsticks which I'm head over heels over, I have the duchess shade which is a rosy nude and I was leaning into getting the CEO which is a dusty rose. Anyway, as I was browsing I came across this package and it came with girl next door lipstick, a mascara, a double liner, mascara, a gloss, and the oh so famous bronzer Tantalizer.

L'OREAL miss manga mascara: I've heard so many good things about this and honestly in all my collection I don't have one single waterproof mascara, so I got this in waterproof. 

Jordana eyeshadow pencil: in color 04 continuous almond, I got this one at walgreens for a dupe of the Anastasia Beverly Hills for my brow bone. {available only in stores}

Wet n Wild Bronzer {Reserve Your Cabana} : You can never have enough bronzers specially when used for contouring. This is a bronzer with such a small amount of shimmer you don't even notice. However, it can be used as a contouring color with built in highlighter when used in right places.


No comments:

Post a Comment